Saturday 7 March 2015

It's Been a While

My Links:
Twitter               Tumblr               Instagram

So, what's happened in the last month? I was spat on buy a fat actor who had his arse hanging out at my Drama teacher's play, I've statrted revising for my exams which is, inevitably, going to be the death of me and... what else... oh yeah, that FUCKING DRESS.


Listen, I know it's been proven that it was actually black and blue, but I saw white and gold, goddammit! Even after I was told, I physically couldn't see any black on the stupid thing! Who would buy that ugly-ass dress in the first place? Especially for a wedding? What is this, the 90's?


What else has happened? It's like 8 weeks till my A-Level exams start. And it's not like we get stressed out as soon as the thought crosses our minds already, but, to make matters worse, the first thing that greets you when you log into my college site is a MASSIVE FUCKING LIVE COUNTDOWN:

I started working again (no comment, you've got to be careful about what you put on here...). Speaking about that, in my last post I spoke about clingy couples. Turns out one of said couples saw it through my Instagram and kind-of confronted me about it. I had nothing to say really, I stood my ground. Well, not really, I edited the post, but it still rings out the same message. 

Looking back on it now, it's quite sad how boring my life is. Literally, nothing has happened in the last month. It explains my absence from my blog, I suppose, if I've got nothing to write about, I can't write about anything. Well, that doesn't seem to be stopping me from writing this bullshit. I've discovered, since starting college, that bullshitting is an acquired skill of mine. I've earned several A's and B's using this magical skill so far.

Maybe I'll write a post about this, so I'll be able to pass on these skills to you. All 3 of you.

Thanks for reading the bullshit,

R.

(Don't forget to follow me on all my social bullshitting sites!)
(all images presented are not my own and I do not own the rights to any. All rights go to and belong to those who own them)