Friday 29 May 2015

Whoa, what happened?

My links:
Twitter               Tumblr               Instagram


So... 3 weeks or something right?
I'm not going to try and formulate a bullshit excuse as to why.
You probably don't even care anyway. To be honest, exams and college got a little bit on top of me and there's also been a lot of stuff going on in my head these past couple of weeks.

So let's not linger on that, let's talk about something current and relatable, woo! So what's current and relatable nowadays? Yeah, what about the Pirate Kings plague? Holy mother of god, I swear if I see another request on my timeline I'm going to snap. 'Ron Swanson McBride has sent you a request for Pirate Kings'. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. I didn't even know I was friends with half of these people! The day I break and actually set up a Pirate Kings account will be a dark day for all man kind. Think of the day when Kick-Ass 2 came out and then multiply that by at least 3. We're talking some Star Wars Episode 3 shit right here. What even is it? Is it like some Clash of Clans rip-off? (another game that I have never, and have no desire to, play). I'm nearly 18, people, I don't have time to play these shitty kids games!

Sorry, what? Sorry, Lucario just levelled up at Lumiose.

What else is current and relatable? I know, Welsh Board. If anybody doesn't know what Welsh Board is, it's an exam board in the UK that asks THE MOST POINTLESS QUESTIONS IN THE WORLD. A good example of this was, in my sociology exam, named 'Families and Households' they asked, for the first question 'What is a household?' Like, bitch, if you're asking me this question that's included in the name of the actual paper, we're going to have some problems. Like, I could previously say with confidence that I knew what a household was, but now I don't have a clue. 

But now all my exams are over and I've just spent the entirety of half term procrastinating. Actually, hang on, I've got nothing to procrastinate from so I don't even know what I've spent my time doing. Oh my god, what is my life? What is my purpose? I suppose I've got to start thinking about Uni soon because my first open day is the beginning of next month. Holy shit, I'm an adult (nearly). But for the purpose of this post, I'm an adult. I'm going to have to live alone and do my own washing and pay bills and other mature activities. I can cook, but put me in a titanium room with an iron and I'll find a way to burn it down.

Oh god. Oh god I'm going to be responsible for the deaths of hundreds of innocent civilians in my halls. Burning Becky, that's what they'll call me. Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad thing. I could make a living as a WWE fighter with a name like that. 

R.