Friday 16 September 2016

The Bags Under my Eyes are Counterfit

So Last Saturday I moved out. It's been six days. I hate it already. I mean, the parties are good when I go to them, the people are really nice (most of them) and the room isn't falling apart around me, so I guess I'm alright. Not a fan of the lack of sleep or the actual effort it takes to feed myself now, but it's all about that uni experience right? *cries through Nutella-covered fingers* And freshers doesn't even officially start until next week, we're technically in 'pre-freshers' right now, so it's practically freshers just a lot less organised and a lot more shitty music blaring from the flats above me. Listen, right, I'm fine with the music, but why is it SO shit? Where is the Smash Mouth??

I don't officially start my course until the 28th, so that's twelve more days until I have an excuse to show my true colours and de-evolve back into my sociopathic introvert cocoon. There are so many things stressing me out at the moment, and these two weeks are supposed be the most chill time of my life but I don't see that happening. So here's a list of twelve shitty things that're happening in my
newly-found independent life right now.


1.) I'm tired as fuck
2.) My maintenance loan doesn't come through for another week or so
3.) Yesterday I spent £84 on a bus pass
4.) Yesterday I spent two and a half hours on a bus, needing to pee the whole way there
5.) I just had to spend over £200 on books that only equate to half of this years' studies
6.) I don't have enough personal inspiration to actually get up before midday
7.) I don't have enough personal inspiration to actually make myself something to eat that doesn't come out of a packet
8.) I've gained at least 3lbps in the last six days
9.) I'm running out of toilet roll
10.) My Spotify account cancelled itself today because there's not enough money in the bank
11.) I brought 40 DVDs to uni to play on my laptop, and my laptop doesn't have a DVD player in it
12.) Sometimes I really need to pee first thing in the morning but I'm always too lazy to get up, so by the time I'm 65 I'm probably gonna be pissing myself on the daily

Short and bitter but I legitimately nearly fell asleep while typing this.

R.